The Values describe the principles we want to operate by.
Rough Drafts Edit
- Always put the best interests of the community first.
- Always be open and honest.
- Always recognize and thank those who help us.
- Always be fair and non-biased, except when it conflicts with one of the above values.
Sharon: bullet one - "community" - which - the IT SIG or the general community?
Not sure what these values will be used to guide - the relationship of the organization with its members? The relationship among members when they do business or attend meetings?
(add examples here)
- Recognition of volunteer contribution
- Treat everyone fairly.
- It's better to get things done with mistakes and then correct the mistakes, then spending too much time planning the perfect way and not having anything get done.